The greatest gift is the present.



Better Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Time to start writing again. I haven't written just for myself in a very longe time if ever, and I'm not sure I'm capable of it at all, really, but I'd like to give it a try. Okay let's do the "try the template out" thing and get this fine tuned. Blogger is pretty simple.


4 Responses to “Better Days”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ada boy.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay, that wasn't much of a comment. I'm not sure if you are still having problems with the computer, but when all that is behind you....keep writing because I miss it.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You should just never make any entries. I'm having fun dropping by and just seeing new templates. Is that like a lighthouse or a fish n chip restaurant balcony? Looks like a great place to drink beer. haha.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mmmm...fish and chips...

    FYI - I have yet, in my travels in Ontario, to find a restaurant that actually provides two pieces of fish standard. Sure, you can look like a glutton and order a second piece (which I nearly always do) but why don't these places give you enough to eat the first time?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links