The greatest gift is the present.



Eye don't know


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sitting here listening to my favourite podcast, Marvin Suicide. I've already used up the recent episodes, so to get my fix I've gone back and downloaded a whole whack of the old stuff. I've never done that before and I'm not sure why. I've talked about that on the show before, but never quite nailed exactly what it is that stops us from wanting to hear old podcasts, even ones we love. I have a feeling it's something to do with a sad feeling you get listening to something that has long past. At least that's the way EYE see it. Sorry I just wanted to put this picure in there of my eyeball and couldn't think of a segue.

How the hell do you spell segue anyway? Is it segue or segway. I think segway is that bike with only two wheels. I'm really writing stream of consciousness right now because I want enough text to wrap cooly around that photo. I hope you're enjoying this effect. It really is costing me stress though, because I work in constant worry that my iMac will just shut off, as it has been doing for quite a while now and that would really piss me of if it happened right in the middle of my


0 Responses to “Eye don't know”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links