The greatest gift is the present.



Eggs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Eggs are so good. Do you like them? For some reason I just can't wake up during a weekday early enough to make myself a good breakfast, and somehow I think that if I could, and if I made myself a nice breakfast with eggs, it would make all the difference.

For Christmas I received from Kathy's mom a very neat little plastic device that allows you to crack an egg in it, and cook it in the microwave in thirty seconds. Thirty seconds!! I think that's pretty hilarious. Put that together with Schneider's bacon that's ready in five seconds, some instant coffee, and you've got yourself a meal. That would be one time you'd really be pissed off how slow your toater really is.

Anyway on Monday I'll be trying this out with the last two or so minutes I have before I'm running out the door. Wish me yolk. Okay that doesn't really work.


0 Responses to “Eggs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links