The greatest gift is the present.



Knit not (about knitting)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know there's one thing I love to talk about, and that thing is knitting. Oh, if I could have a few hours in front of an audience just to talk about what I'm really, truly passionate about, I'd wear out the microphone. Have you ever spent a day where all you wanted to do is knit and knit and knit? Me too. If only I could have a dollar for every hour I've spent with those pointy needles whizzing amongst each other so fast smoke began to waft from them. Of couse I'm joking and I know absolutely nothing about knitting. But could somebody please knit me a toque? My head is so big that I just can't find one that fits. Also after watching Brenda Dayne's Cast-On podcast for knitters rocket up the charts, I thought maybe I could get some of that action for this blog... I think that calls for a sheepish grin.


0 Responses to “Knit not (about knitting)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links