The greatest gift is the present.



Horizontal Blogging


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tired. Just lay down to sleep and my laptop was still glaring at me. I'm now reaching over and typing these words. Have you ever heard of anything more ridiculous in your life. There had better be a spelling error or two or I'm well beyond the realm of total geeksom. My head is resting on my pillow so it looks like I'm typing in Cantonese with the words flowing from top to bottom. Well happy Chinese New Year. Nite nite.


1 Responses to “Horizontal Blogging”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    No - it doesn't sound ridiculous at all - my neck's been out since Saturday and all of my online activity has been done horizontally with a laptop on my stomach. Things are getting a bit better, though.

    There was a woman at a Pakistani restaurant I used to go to that actually wrote up and down with the paper turned sideways. It was mesmerizing to watch and it was then that I realized that it would be totally possible for someone to have learned to read and write English top to bottom and right to left and it is just a matter of cultural habit that we do it the way we do.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links