The greatest gift is the present.



Pops!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just have a bowl. I'm telling you, no matter what mood you're in, if you're grumpy, if you're sad, if you think you're hungry but everything else sucks, if you're quitting smoking and you have that awful, intangible craving that's driving you nuts... have a bowl of pops. They're so good. Just needed to tell you that. I'm having another bowl...

Oh, and another thing. Look at that picture for a minute. I think it's pretty old, wouldn't you say? Yes I think so. Anyway, what the hell are those blobs of white all over the cereal? Either the milk they used was a little old, or somebody got a little too excited about their corn pops.

I'm having another bowl...

Just adding another paragraph here. I just was looking at that picture again and I think that cowboy looks like he's from Deliverance. Pants a lit-tle tight.

Fuck I'm sick of these Corn Pops...


4 Responses to “Pops!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dude - am I the only one reading your blog? No way.

    Do you remember when they called these "Sugar Pops"? I guess it was bad advertising but I don't think they changed anything but the name. Same with "Sugar Smacks". heh

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Laura. Yes I think you are the only one. You and maybe Gary. I sort of like it this way though... I haven't advertised this site or submitted it to Google. This way there's less pressure to perform, and I can just talk about my cereal. haha. Chub Creek can be the high pressure thing.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know what to think about that marketing. Kids will think they can eat Corn Pops using a whip. And when they find out that is impossible, they will have already purchased the whip, and use it on their brothers and sisters. And, if they still enjoy Corn Pops as an adult, just as you do, they might wear tight jeans and try and be a cowboy. Actually, you told me a story not long ago about having some tight pants. I'm worried about you now.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have at least one other reader.

    Just bought a box of these last week. First time in years. As to the tight jeans, when I was a teen eons ago, we would put on new jeans, sit in a full bathtub of hot water until they were completely soaked, then walk around in them until they were dry. The idea was to custom shrink them to show all the girl curves and boy bulges. Nothing was preshrunk in those days.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links