The greatest gift is the present.



You won't believe this


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, ready? 2 cups peanut butter. 1 cup sugar. 2 eggs. Blend and bake. That's it! No flour, no baking soda, no nonsense. Best you've ever tried, I promise.


5 Responses to “You won't believe this”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That looks like a wicked cookie. How many did you eat while baking? haha. I know when we make cookies, there is never any left for the next day.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Is these supposed to be "low carb" cookies? I guess one cup of sugar is not really low carb, haha. I'm suspicious... no flour? Ok, I haven't made many PB cookies before... maybe I will try it.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think my comment got lost, so I'm trying again. I'm skeptical about these cookies, hehe. I've never made PB cookies, but NO flour?? Is this from a low carb book? Hehe. Maybe I will give it a try. Might be good with my Sunday morning tea...

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gee, wouldn't you know, when i hit the "post" button, my other comment popped up! How odd...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how cool--i recently had to give up gluten (sad, sad, sad for a foodie like me), and i LOVE peanut butter and i love cookies, so...i will totally try these--tomorrow! plus my husband hates peanut butter, so i'll get them all for myself ;) yum!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links