The greatest gift is the present.



Why Can't They Put the Beer Store on the Right?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I mean, really! Don't they know I like to have a relaxing beer or two after a hard day's Monday? Sometimes I need a beer after work, and when I come home it's much more convenient to drop in to a store when it's on the right. Not the left. The left means you have to pull in, do an annoying left turn, get your stuff, do another annoying left turn, then continue on your way. It would be FAR easier to drop in to a nice Beer Store on the right, pull in, and pull out. No lights, no waiting. But noooooo I can't do that because there isn't anything on the right. Only the left. What's with that?? Come to think of it, I don't think there are any stores of any kind on the right. They're all on the left. It's some kind of conspiracy! Help me out here! I need my beer on the right. It's my right.


2 Responses to “Why Can't They Put the Beer Store on the Right?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay, here is how you solve being mad about that Dave...

    First off, don't even think about it until you get home, get your shoes and coat off, sit your ass on a couch, open a beer and relax. Then...say to yourself (as you take your first drink), "ahh, it was worth anything to have this...even a left turn."

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you know, you should visit ohio. i moved here from NYC a few years ago, and i am constantly amazed by how much thought they put into the placement of the beer store here.

    first, thee is ALWAYS a beer store on the right. and second, they have DRIVE-THRU beer stores on almost every block in some neighborhoods. yes. drive-thru. as in in, you drive thru the building to shop in it. i KNOW!! you pull in like a car wash, and you pull up to a window or door, and a guy commes out, asks you what you want, and then brings it to you. beer, cigarettes, diapers, and milk, all in one place. there's a small, italian family chain that even has meatball sandwiches.

    obviously, these shops have clientele that knows the stock so well, they don't even have to get out to look at what's available!

    now a dink might consider that worth driving to akron for!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links