The greatest gift is the present.



Last Minute


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Story of my life. I have a problem just doing things early before they become a problem. It's in this spirit that I went to the tax offices today and did my tax return. Today is the last possible day to do your taxes before the government begins to get annoyed with you and you have to pay penalties or some such hoopla. I had good reason, though, not to be eager this year. You see, when my company offered me this job, they threw in a lot of incentives, most of them large and taxable. I didn't realize how taxable until today, because I'm now going to have to pay so much tax that I, sort of, have no idea how I'm going to pay it all. Yes I'm talking thousands. Sigh.

I'd better not hit one single pot-hole on the way to work Monday.


4 Responses to “Last Minute”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OUCH!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...and thus the explanation for the MOOD, much pity, my friend, that's so very...... not right. How is it an incentive if you have to pay for it one way or another? YUCK

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, what mood? Am I moody? I guess I am.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't fret my good friend. Just pay it off a bit at a time...the government only cares if they are getting paid.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links