The greatest gift is the present.



Chatty


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just noticed that our Frappr map now has a built in live chat. Whoohoooo! Now if only somebody were there besides me.


7 Responses to “Chatty”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, I thought it was weird that you were just wishing that there was a Chub Creek Chat thing and then Frappr just gave you one. It's cool when that happens.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I wish we could break it out of the main page, though. When I'm chatting, I don't want to take up most of my real estate with the relatively static listener map.

    It's a nice idea, but how often are two people looking at the map at the same time?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dave and I do Peter...we have no lives....haha.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Whelp. I was there. By myself. Looking around. Nice place. Like the couch.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's because Dave left, and left the couch all warm for me...then, I left, and it was really really warm for when you arrived.....

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    for you...haha

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Dave-
    I take my blogstalking seriously. Thanks for the chat!

    I wanted to say "thanks" for the picture of the lumpy LARPing guy in the white spandex. We laughed over that one for a long, long time. My husband is the huddled-around-a-table-in-the-basement kind of geek, but that doesn't stop us from laughing hysterically at LARPers.

    If you haven't already seen it- check out Fear of Girls
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670

    Have a good one!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links