The greatest gift is the present.



Let go


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm just laying in bed with my computer on the desk. The text looks sideways to me. I had another weird day. I don't want to get into details, but I've hit another crossroads, and this one has hit me in a whole bunch of ways. I've had to let something go today (mentally) that I didn't know I was hanging on to. I suppose I knew it deep down, but just not at the surface— I didn't know how tightly I was holding on to it. At first I was really sad and depressed about it, but then as time has passed today I've come to feel a kind of weight lifting. It's amazing how heavy something can feel, even something that you love. Sometimes it's okay just to let it go. I'm being vague, I know, but I think you can understand what I'm saying. The future is okay, I think. I'm almost looking forward to it. Nomatter how bad things seem to be, time has a way of washing the beach clean. But there's always a little sand left in your crack.


6 Responses to “Let go”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ha! I thought you were going to be totally serious for a minute there, but your last sentence has me chuckling. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hugs Dave!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hope you are feeling better (mentally) soon.....I know how stuff can really drag you down....past or present.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Group hug time. Hang in there, Dave. All will be well.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yep, and that feeling will re-appear over and over again. And one day, you will realise that someone has your nanner.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sometimes progress hurts, take a walk thru the brambles to get to the beach

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Dave
  • From MIssissauga, ON, Canada
  • Hi. I'm Dave
  • My profile
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Links